When it comes to the best remote control robot, you can’t ignore the name of Wall-E. There is no doubt that the movie Wall-E, from Disney, was a huge hit. People of all ages loved the movie. However, the famous character Wall-E has now come to life in your own home. You can now easily by the robot from the online store.
Talking more about it, the robot comes with ten powerful motors and two microprocessors, which help it to do different tasks. Furthermore, it is a complete package of interaction and entertainment for your kids. Children love this character, so let them bring home their best robotic friend. Now, let’s have a look into the detail of this robot.
A Detail About Wall-E Remote Control Robot
- Using the remote control, you can easily control the realistic expression of the toy. Besides, it comes with the voice that you have heard in the movie and offers various sound effects. You can program the robot for around 1,000 actions.
- Besides, the robot is pre-programmed with five interactive modes. In detail, it has explored, dance, MP3 music, follow-u, and program mode. The modes allow it to perform in different ways, and each one offers great entertainment to your kids.
- Each mode is designed to do the actions that it can perform. When you turn on talk-back mode, it can interact with you. Furthermore, the explore mode lets the robot to roam freely in your home. In Follow-U mode, it will follow you wherever you go. Put it on dance mode and see him dancing.
- Besides all these, it comes equipped with motion, audio, and a sensor that can detect obstacles. Its high-quality audio sensor helps this remote control robot to react to different sounds. When it hears any noise, the robot turns towards it and responds to the sound. The motion sensors are located on his back and front side. Furthermore, using its obstacle sensors, it can re-direct its path.
Some Other Details About Wall-E
- Using its infrared remote control, you can create additional commands for Wall-E. Besides, it’s remote has made it quite easy to control it. Moreover, the remote has touch-pad control, 16 operating keys, and dual joysticks. Using the keys, you can make the robot to activate voice, sound effects, music, lights, and expressions.
- You will not get batteries with the Wall-E remote control. However, you will need seven AA size batteries, i.e., four for the robot and three to turn on the remote. In the box, you will get the infrared remote control, rechargeable battery pack and a charger.
The remote control robot comes with a price tag of around $300. Talking about the size, it is 18-inches x 15 1/2-inches x 13-inches. The robot is suitable for children, age 8, and more. So, if you are looking for a great interactive robot for your kids, this remote control robot will be a perfect option for you. With its amazing features, it will keep your child entertained for hours.